After 3 long months we look forward to welcoming as many members back to your Club, although the Club layout will look different upon entering.
We are having to follow Covid-19 guidelines and maintain one meter social distancing so there are a few rules which we all need to follow.
1. Members only. Please bring your membership card.
2. Please follow floor guidance to the bar & toilets. This will help maintain the one meter social distancing rules.
3. On entering the Club use the sanitising stations and use these frequently all the time you are in the Club.
4. Please order your drinks at the main hall bar and then find a table and a seat and we will then serve you at your table. Please do not move the furniture, the Club is set up this way to adhere to social distancing.
5. Members with children, sorry but your children must not roam around the Club. They have to sit with you.
6. Contact tracing records have to be maintained and we will record your membership number, name & contact details. This is a Government guideline.
7. No outside foods can be brought into the Club.
8. The snug bar will not be open for purchasing drinks, only the main hall bar but the seating area will be open for members to use. However you will be asked to follow the flow signs when you require further drinks. This will mean exiting the Club and coming back in through the main entrance and then following the flow instructions to the main hall bar.
9. The toilets will be entry from the corridor and exit into the snug bar only.
I appreciate these are different circumstances and the staff & Committee are aware that they are not the easiest to follow, but we need all members to work with us and not to be offended if you are asked to social distance or if we point out which way to walk around the Club. We will review the rules regularly.
Please support your Club.